Thursday 15 September 2016

My Attitude Is What I Am...

I am writing this post to discuss something except of the main subject of this blog. I was reading a journal and found something very interesting.

 "My attitude will be based on how you treat ME"

It is a very powerful and sense making statement that simplifies our way of dealing with people. It is quite impressive as well however at the same time I find it judgemental. When we are students we mostly behave in a judgemental way by judging our friends and teachers. We relate our subjects to our teachers and take interest in that field of knowledge depending upon the style of the teacher. We at times stop even owning our own learning.
 I agree that being judgemental is not a healthy approach as we can not go through the whole situation that someone might had gone through before making a decision.
 You might have a different opinion that you can post in comments. I think reacting to someone's way of treating would also represent how we react in tough times......
 So I am leaving the readers with a question that they can reflect upon,
Q: Developing our ATTITUDE in REACTION to what others do to us would be a good way,
                                                             OR
 Can we observe and find out our areas of interest in everything around us and we work on our areas of interest to develop a one way attitude that only pushes us towards success??

No comments:

Post a Comment